Tavia Yeung Successor of TV Queen


Successor of TV Queen? – Finally Tavia Yeung gained success
Tavia Yeung: Successor of TV Queen
Saturday January 24, 2009 Hong Kong
Source : Singapore magazine 优1周 Issue 156
Magazine scan : firecookies @ taviayeung.com
Credits: to http://shingping.blogspot.com/

Waited for 9 years, finally Tavia Yeung gained success. Based on Moonlight Resonance, Tavia had brought home TVB Best Supporting Actress Award.

Tavia will take part in TVB series, Palace Scheme in 2009 as an evil role, struggles to be the successor of TV Queen.

Tavia has popularity now but she uses a normal attitude to face it. “Gained an award does not mean anything. Job has to be continued and I still have to work hard for it.”

Gained an award doesn’t mean anything

On TVB Anniversary Awards night, Tavia received an interview backstage. The results were not surprising since she was the hot favorite amongst other participants.

When Tavia was receiving her awards on the stage, she said nervously, “I hope that everyone can give applauses to Kam Je [Lee Heung Kam]. She is my ideal Best Supporting Actress.“ Tavia felt embarrassed that she defeated Kam Je in receiving Best Supporting Actress. “I really admire Kam Je. Her acting was very great. Compared with her, I’m nothing. I only entered this industry for 9 years. There is still a long road for me to walk in the future.”

In her speech, Tavia expressed that in future, she will keep on reminding herself not to be proud. When asked about why she will give such speech, she said, “I received an award but it doesn’t mean anything. I still have to continue work hard for my job because even though I received an award, it doesn’t mean that my career will be smooth thereafter. Therefore, I have to remind myself not to be proud and continue to work hard for my job.

Tavia’s popularity increased after she received Best Supporting Actress. Will Tavia grab this chance and increase her “market value”? Tavia laughed and said, “Of course no! All these while, I’m at “worth and affordable” market hahaha. I will not grab chance and increase my market value. My market value is at reasonable price.” However, based on Tavia’s popularity now, if she never increases her market value, this will attract more companies to find her.”

Want to be bad woman

Amongst TVB Fa Dan, Tavia Yeung is not flirty like Fala Chen, not as sweet as Linda Chung and not as coquettish as Kate Tsui. However for long term, Tavia Yeung who doesn’t know how to create news, waited for the day to success in these 9 years.

The world is fair. Tavia Yeung, who based on the role of “Ah Yuet”, finally could stepped out. “I graduated from TVB Artistes Training Class and entered TVB thereafter. I started from bottom and I could say that I had gone through a lot of hard time. Now I’ve finally waited for chances to success and I felt very satisfied with it. I dared not ask for anything further and as long as the audiences remember me, then I’m happy enough.

After became successful, Tavia hopes to try something new? Tavia said, “I want to act as a bad woman! I had become a good person for 9 years. It is the time for me to turn bad.”

Tavia laughingly said that she spent 2 years in Heart Of Greed and Moonlight Resonance and she got along with those “evil concubines”, Suzanna Kwan, Lee Heung Kam and Michelle Yim. She admired them as they could act evil and scolded peoples on screen.

Palace Scheme will start shooting soon. Tavia can realize her dreams as she can act as a bad woman inside. In Palace Scheme, Kevin Cheng will be pursuing her and this time Tavia can learn acting skills from evil concubines, Suzanna Kwan and Michelle Yim again.

Not “laundry board” [To describe those people with flat chest]

Few days before TVB Anniversary, reporters saw a lot of Tavia’s advertisement boards. However, all the advertisements were not sexy but Tavia’s dress was revealing on anniversary night.

Long time ago, Tavia was described as “pure girl”. For example, she kept a pure girl image 5 years ago just like when she started filming Yummy Yummy in January 2005.

Tavia Yeung was written by magazine as “more open” in these 2 years. “Before this, I restricted myself a lot. I would not wear anything revealing during photo shooting. This was because I did not have confidence on myself that time. I felt that some parts of my body were not nice.

Therefore, Tavia was laughed for being old-fashioned and she would only be famous if she was born in 1980’s. After that, Tavia began to start her slimming plans. “I know that I have to change and look prettier!”

There were also some people that criticized her. After Tavia became popular, they felt that her “chest size” became big and asked whether she went for breast enlargement? “I will use nu bra. However, I’m not laundry board all these while. Just that I covered a lot only last time. “

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top